Our midweek youth and adult ministry during the school year is called NightLife! and happens on Wednesdays at Holy Cross.
Youth in grades 6 and older are invited to stop by anytime after school to do homework, listen to music, play games, or just hang out.
Supper for all ages is 5:45-6:15.
Worship for all ages starts at 6:45 in the parish hall.
At 7:00 we break out into groups:
- LifeTree Cafe' in the lounge for youth/adults
- Confirmation students meet in the Parish Hall
- All other youth meet in the youth room.
- YAMs (Young Adult Ministry) meet in the youth cafe'.
Official groups end promptly at 8:00 PM, but you are invited to hang around for social time after that!
1. Continually introduce students to Jesus Christ and His Truths.
2. Provide a safe place where students and adults alike can experience the tangible love of God, and can feel like they belong.
3. Provide opportunity for continual growth toward becoming fully Alive In Christ!
During the summer, everyone is welcome on Wednesdays to join us from 7-10 PM on the Patio and firepit in back for some fun, food, and fire.